From Black Lives Matter and Action Together CT-New Haven:
PACK THE COURTROOM For Aymir Holland on February 21st 2017 at 233 ELM St. New Haven,10am. Come out and demand the false charges be dropped and justice be served for New Haven youth Aymir Holland. Please Donate to Aymir’s legal fund https://www.gofundme.com/2k3m4x8x
This is a call to action to support Justice for Aymir Holland.
Aymir is a 16-year-old boy and student of the New Haven Community described by his teachers a…nd peers as an “Anti-bully” advocate.
In November of 2015, Aymir was accused of being present during an assault and burglary and was falsely charged with crimes he did not commit.
Aymir has recently been released from 14 months of incarceration after struggling to post a $200,000 bond. Even though CT has a youthful offender policy, Aymir is still being tried as an adult.
We have reached out to you in hopes that we can use our collective power on behalf of Aymir Holland, a young man facing devastating circumstances, who is in need of solidarity and community support.
Three Ways You Can Support Justice For Aymir:
1. Donate to Aymir’s Defense Fund. Click link below: https://www.gofundme.com/2k3m4x8x
2. Come out and attend his court date on February 21st, 2017 at New Haven County Courthouse 233 Church Street New Haven CT. We will proceed to his court appearance at 10:00 am at the corner of Church and Wall St.
3. Sign Aymir Holland petition at change.org. Click the link below:
Watch for updated information coming soon on justiceforaymir.com
For more information contact:
1. New Elm City Dream at 1-203-491-6901
2. City Wide Youth Coalition at firstname.lastname@example.org